Why Miley Cyrus Loves Veneers
Miley Cyrus’ current smile is far way too different from the old Hannah Montana star. before, she was seen to have slightly crooked teeth. Now, her new perfectly straight and white teeth are becoming a part of her eye-catching features. Cyrus’ secret? Nice set of veneers.
Obviously, veneers deserve a “job well done” certificate for bringing dramatic and drastic changes to the Hollywood Star’s smile. The porcelain veneers on Cyrus’ two front teeth make her incisors look longer which gives a more balanced appearance to the rest of her mouth. At Avalon Dental Group, we provide quality porcelain veneers to help patients achieve a celebrity-like smile!
Reasons to Love Porcelain Veneers
Nevertheless, it is not only those celebrities like Miley Cyrus who are addicted to getting veneers to improve the smiles. Even normal people are investing in it too! Here are the reasons why porcelain veneers are always worth it.
- Porcelain veneers are versatile as it can provide solutions for cracked, chipped, misshapen, and discolored teeth.
- Porcelain veneers appear natural like the original teeth.
- The procedure is fast and does not require numerous appointments. In just two visits, “smile goals” are attained.
- Unlike other types of veneers, porcelain is highly stain-resistant. No more worries about drinking a cup of black coffee or sipping a glass of colorful juices!
- Porcelain veneers provided by Avalon Dental Group are extra durable. If well-maintained, it can withstand for up to 10-30 years.
Porcelain Veneers Aftercare
Indeed, porcelain veneers are long-lasting. But its longevity can always be maximized by performing the right care. Here are simple yet effective tips to do it:
- Maintain proper oral hygiene to prevent any hint of decay that might lead to some other restorative treatments.
- Avoid chewing on hard objects or foods to protect the veneers from breaking.
- Bruxism can also shorten the lifespan of veneers. If struggling with this condition, make sure to ask the dentist for a dental night guard.
Having the porcelain veneers checked by the dental professional can help maintain its good state. Keep in mind that every cosmetic dentistry treatment is not a substitute for a regular dental visit.
Bring out your best smile with porcelain veneers in Sugar Land, TX, book your appointments with Avalon Dental Group! You will experience outstanding results to make your teeth naturally beautiful and healthy.
Posted on behalf of
2225 Williams Trace Blvd, Suite 111
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Phone: (281) 240-5559
Email: [email protected]