Achieve Straighter Teeth Faster with Six Month Smiles
Having crooked teeth can drastically affect your appearance. Even with just a minor tooth misalignment, it can lead you to feel self-conscious about smiling, speaking, and even laughing. When it comes to your dental health, having crooked teeth can lead to soreness of teeth, teeth grinding (bruxism), and TMJ disorders.
Six Month Smiles, a variation on traditional braces that targets the front teeth, is one way of treating crooked teeth. Traditional braces and Six Month Smiles have the same principles. Both of them use brackets, wires, and carefully applied pressure to shift the teeth into an ideal position. However, Six Month Smiles works much faster than traditional braces, and patients have a much better experience with this treatment.
If you are planning to avail of Six Month Smiles, read on to learn of the benefits they can bring you!
- Six Month Smiles is hard to notice
- With Six Month Smiles, people won’t suspect that you are undergoing orthodontic treatment because the brackets and wires used are the same color as your natural teeth. Thus, the brackets blend in more with your smile. Thanks to this, you will feel less self-conscious about laughing and smiling around others because Six Month Smiles is hardly noticeable at all.
- Six Month Smiles offer a quick and effective orthodontic care
- Usually, traditional orthodontic treatment can take about a year or two before it is completed. With Six Month Smiles, as the name indicates, the overall treatment will only take approximately six months. This is great for people who want to have a straighter smile a lot more sooner.
- Six Month Smiles is a comfortable treatment
- When it comes to orthodontic care, feeling a little uncomfortable is unavoidable. However, with Six Month Smiles, the people who designed the system did their best to decrease the discomfort associated with traditional braces. The materials used for Six Month Smiles are rather light and fine, which helps reduce tension and friction.
- Six Month Smiles is good for patients of all ages
- Although Six Month Smiles is more common with adult patients, teenagers can also benefit from this orthodontic treatment. This is a good option to consider for teens as well as people who have a career that mostly involves public interaction.
Straighten your teeth with Six Month Smiles in Sugar Land, TX. Schedule an appointment with us at Avalon Dental Group to achieve the smile you’ve always dreamed of!
Posted on behalf of
2225 Williams Trace Blvd, Suite 111
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Phone: (281) 240-5559
Email: [email protected]